New Service Request

Welcome to the College Mound Special Utility District Community. Please print and complete the "Service Application and Agreement" and the "General Right of Way Easement" to apply for service. If you would like automatic donations for our Volunteer Fire Departments, please complete the "Volunteer Fire Department Donation Form".  CareFlite is automatically included on each month's bill; however, you can opt out by providing us the "CareFlite Opt Out Form".  We look forward to serving your water needs. 

District Office District Office

Relevant Documents