CMSUD College Mound Special Utility District



 New Customers

Welcome to the service area of College Mound SUD.

If you have purchased property within our CCN and are applying for service, you will
need the following documentation to complete your application for service.

  • A copy of the recorded deed showing proof of ownership.
    (This deed must be filed for record at the Kaufman County Courthouse.)

  • The completed Service Application and Agreement.

  • The General Right of Way Easement.

  • A Customer Service Inspection.

  • Applicable Fees as stated in Section G, Rates and Service Fee Order, of the
    District Service Policy.



Adobe Reader is required to view the forms. If the forms will not open for you please download the free software.


2011 College Mound Special Utility District - All Rights Reserved

Site design by: Dreammakers Web Design